- Work with German Standard marketing team to develop creative concepts for integrated ad campaigns, content marketing and website aligning with German Standard’s art direction
- Create digital images such as digital photography and video, live stream and infographics of German Standard’s products to be used on social media, in print publications and for other marketing purposes.
- Use advanced applications and equipment including computer graphics and desktop publishing software as well as multimedia equipment to aid in the production of visual content (images, video, slideshows, PowerPoint, and infographics).
- Research and compile information for the design and production of items such as advertisements, fliers, posters, newsletters, news releases, email notifications, and brochures
- Maintain German Standard’s brand consistency with advertising and product development by collaborating with team members and various departments
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive design materials to fit with future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Degree in Design or Interaction design or communication design
- 2 years of working experience in creating visuals for digital media and marketing role
- Excellent command of Thai language (Speaking English is a plus)
- Demonstrable skills in art direction development
- Excellent editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Excellent in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Having skills in motion graphic design and 3D modelling is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Training programs, workshops, and opportunities for growth.
- Emphasize a positive and inclusive work environment, team events, and company traditions.
How to Apply
- Apply at email@example.com
- Attach your CV/Resume
- Attach your Design Portfolio