Work With Us
German Standard was founded in 1993 and has grown to become the largest importer, distributor and retailer of wooden flooring products in Thailand. We install and service the finest wooden parquets, doors, ceilings and exclusive luxury kitchen furniture and wardrobes from Italy. German Standard operates its own showrooms in Greater Bangkok ni Major Tower Thonglor Soi 10, Boonthavorn Kaset Navamin, Ratchada Pisek and Bangna. We have set our sights firmly on the future, with the goal of evolving into a truly world-class company and strengthening our position as market leader.
We’re always on the lookout for quality talent, whether we’re in hiring mode or not, so if you’re a self-starter who likes taking the initiative and wants to work in a multi-cultural team that is passionate about providing the highest levels of service to customers, then send your resume the email address below.
German Standard is also keen to expand its network within the local development and design community, so if you represent a property developer, interior design or architecture practise please don’t hesitate to get in touch so we can connect and look at ways of building our businesses together.
Come join the experience….
We are currently looking for:
Retail/Showroom/Project/Direct Sales Supervisor/Assistant Manager
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin prefer Marketing
– Computer Proficiency and English Fluency
– Proven Success in Team-Building
– Proven Track Record in Sales
– Active Client List of Premium Architects and Developers
– Detail Oriented – Be Organized, Disciplined and Focused
– Goal Oriented – Sales Planning / Ability to Stay on Top of Team’s Performance
– Empathetic – Tie Clients Emotionally to German Standard with Compentency
– Must Have Own Car